How to nominate
- Who can nominate?
- An individual or a group can nominate a public official or a policy for exemplary proactive governance.
- Who/Which Policy should be nominated?
- If you witnessed a significant improvement or innovative solutions to an administrative procedure or regulation in the interests of citizens/businesses that deserves special recognition.
We are looking for nomination on proactive governance examples of central government agencies (excludes citizens services).
- What is the deadline for nomination?
- There is no set deadline.
- How to nominate?
- ‘Click to Nominate’ → Fill-in Nomination Form → Click Submit
- What happens after nomination?
- Nominations are sent to respective agencies and used in recognizing and awarding exceptional public officials or teams.
- How do I contact?
- For general inquiries about the Korean government's proactive governace initiatives and/or specific inquiries about the nomination,
please send email to email@example.com